Seeds were founded by two parents who adore spending time with their baby girls reading stories from books. They see the need to source Chinese and English books of a wide variety to give their daughters the best. They treasure the time they spend together while watching their baby girls grow.
They are adamant that children’s language abilities begin with “listening.” Parents should talk to their children more and ask them questions, which will help them grow a more comprehensive brain. It was founded in 2013 and is located in the heart of the Central Business District. Seeds Children’s Bookstore and Seeds Learning House are two of its companies. They provide oxford songbird Hong Kong and kindergarten exercise books hong kong.
- It’s a place where parents can find a wide range of award-winning books, including those that are both Chinese and English.
- They also have a strong range of interactive learning resources and platforms that enable your children to grow up in a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere that is full of the wonders that the world of reading has to offer.
- They host a variety of book shows, including in-house and private events.
- They have a workers club, and they host Parent Workshops on reading picture books.
- They hold Children Story Classes for children aged 1-6 years old.
- Individuals, Schools, Organizations, and Corporations may use their English and Chinese book selection services.
- In Hong Kong, they deal in English and Chinese book distribution, wholesaling, and retailing.
They are dedicated to encouraging parents and children to read together. Via parent-child reading, they hope to develop a near bond. Allow reading to become a lifelong companion for their children.You certify that you are at least 18 years old when buying from them. You also allow Seeds to make any inquiries they deem necessary to verify your identification, billing and shipping addresses in order to protect you from credit card fraud and ensure proper distribution of your goods, either directly or by third parties.
They make no representations as to the accuracy of the product reviews on the Site. Users must use their judgement when determining the items to buy because all content and ratings are given “as is.”They make every effort to be as accurate as possible when describing their products on the Site. Still, they make no guarantee that the product descriptions, colours, or other material available on the Site are accurate, full, reliable, current, or error-free.
They deliver to most big countries around the world, but if you can’t find your country in the address section, send them an email at email@example.com, and they’ll get back to you as soon as possible.